GMT400 You can't quit looking at!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

wow...im not normally a fan of lowered trucks....but that one is nice

if my jeep wasnt just a trail rig i would paint it that color...hell i might anyways....time to go find me some satin black

192Darkhorse

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
One more badass truck!!!! :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop: evil

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hmm thats not a gmt400. buts thats ok because it looks sick!

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Couple I love....clean black trucks are sick and gunmetal is the most badass color on a truck IMO

I WANT! that is sick!

paint the wheels gloss red please!

P.S. cant believe I missed the biker fight! with all respect to everyone and there hobbies, bikes need to stay on bike trails. we literally have hundreds of miles of PAVED bike trails and yet they still have there races on the steet by my parents. they are disrespectful throwing empty water bottles everywhere, they get in the way (on bikes and in there priuses), and dont move over. this is VERY dangerous in a hilly area. I give them plenty of room (usually the whole lane) but the day I crest a hill at 20mphgiving a biker room and theres another truck coming at me at 60 and my truck (or I) end up trashed, theyll be hearing my my attorney. again I dont want to piss anyone off, if anything I give a warning to bikers to be very careful and just remember that you make drivers sacrifice their safety for you so take that into consideration next time you choose the road over a perfectly paved bike trail that I (taxpayer) paid for so you can come up from Illinois and ride on.

Last edited:

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey southern pride, I got them off ebay for like $100.00 no joke today driving down I75 I hit 95mph and there was a strong cross wind. It tore the front passanger side fender flare made with some dinky ass plastic in half and it somehow went flying down the highway.
Now I've got some scratched up paint and 3 fender flares. **** those things. Get some used OEM flares from the junkyard or craigslist or go bushwacker or oem. I won't go for the knockoff cheap flares anymore.

I want the GMT800 mirrors bad. But I wanted to lift it first. Just got my 14 bolt sf 6 lug today so my 6" lift will be coming soon should all tye together well with my TAG front/rear bumpers I ordered up.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey southern pride, I got them off ebay for like $100.00 no joke today driving down I75 I hit 95mph and there was a strong cross wind. It tore the front passanger side fender flare made with some dinky ass plastic in half and it somehow went flying down the highway.
Now I've got some scratched up paint and 3 fender flares. **** those things. Get some used OEM flares from the junkyard or craigslist or go bushwacker or oem. I won't go for the knockoff cheap flares anymore.

I want the GMT800 mirrors bad. But I wanted to lift it first. Just got my 14 bolt sf 6 lug today so my 6" lift will be coming soon should all tye together well with my TAG front/rear bumpers I ordered up.

Wow holy ****! I can't believe it just flew off like that? Did it just brake the plastic or did it come unfastened somehow??? I've been looking at those $100 ones off ebay with the $40 shipping and I just can't click buy it now yet haha I have so much going on with the truck right now I don't even know what to do first. Got a free double shock hoop set so now I need to find a good pair of reservoir shocks for the front. I want the OEM flares but I refuse to pay more than $200 for some.