GMT400 Picture Game!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
to each their own.. .and no hard feelings towards anyone,,,but believe it or not,, more parts on a nissan or toyota are manufactured and assembled in the US than any GM, ford, or dodge,,,

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I know that, and it's very unfortunate. I mean, I really couldn't see myself driving a car made by Nissan/Toyota/Honda over a Ford or Chevy car...but I could drive the Tundra, that one I like, and if Nissan comes out with a diesel Titan...and changes the look from the pathfinder, then I might be interested.

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
I like a little bit everything. I just avoid cars that are known to be pieces of crap. My 95 Subaru was a great car. If it wasn't so beat up I would still have it.

I like my Yukon though, it's much more manly and carries more stuff. :lol:

What's the next topic?

94K1500KBAR

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
To me its not about where the vehicle is "made" its about profit. The profit from sales of companies like toyota, nissan, honda, and even chrysler (now that fiat bought them) all goes to a foreign country.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Yep- we r still on the trashpile one... I can't believe no one has this yet! I could go out and get one within five minutes, but I'm the guy who posted the challenge! :lol: Maybe people don't have as much access to scrap and garbage piles as I do... come on, somebody haul something to the dump and get a picture!

Bricksack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does it have to be a trash pile or can it be like a dumpster with trash around it?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2