GMT400 Picture Game!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Love fly fishing when I can. A lot of the rivers I fish are too small for it though. Not downing the salt water in FL it's great, but the fishing in the college town I'm in sucks. One boat ramp that you need a permit to use and no access to onshore fishing... When ever I get to trout fish makes up for it though. :)

Some creeks I find the smaller the better for fly fishing! Love sneakin along, hiding behind trees and just puddle-jumpin a little mosquito pattern or so along the surface, each little pool usually holds a couple ready to bite hahah. Dont expect much size from the small cricks though ofcourse, just fun to go back to basics for a while I find. Around March till May I'll be out with the 6 or the 8 wt hunting for some steelhead on the flyyyy, yeehaw

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ChrisAU should have this one in the bag with his 92 beside that big garbage pile he just bought....

:hidesbehindsofa: :rofl: