GMT400 Picture Game!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Well, it's kinda a lot of pictures you look at very rapidly. (it's a video)

You must be registered for see images attach

And this is one from the same set. An actual picture to make it legit.

Scott can totally have it though, he posted first. I just wanted a good reason to post this.

Last edited:

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Cool. Let's see... Your GMT400 taken from the roof of your house. Part of your roof must be visible. Reeaadyy... Go!

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Love trout fishing, don't really care for the salt water fishing in my area of FL. Tuckasegee River, NC
next: your truck on a frozen lake

Nice pic bud
Big fan of trout fishing as well, I'm all about the dry fly, watch every fish suck that fly into its mouth, its unreal.
Must say my passion is for salt water salmon fishing though, West Coast of British Columbia, ain't get much better!

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Cool. Let's see... Your GMT400 taken from the roof of your house. Part of your roof must be visible. Reeaadyy... Go!

On the third story!

Next: your GMT400 next to a garbage pile

Last edited:

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
Nice pic bud
Big fan of trout fishing as well, I'm all about the dry fly, watch every fish suck that fly into its mouth, its unreal.
Must say my passion is for salt water salmon fishing though, West Coast of British Columbia, ain't get much better!
Love fly fishing when I can. A lot of the rivers I fish are too small for it though. Not downing the salt water in FL it's great, but the fishing in the college town I'm in sucks. One boat ramp that you need a permit to use and no access to onshore fishing... When ever I get to trout fish makes up for it though. :)