GMT400 Picture Game!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jkeaton

It’s been real
Reaction score
No offense taken. I like it. That's all that matters. Being a convertible person, my choices are limited. Had a Z28 with t-tops that got me started with the whole top open thing:

You must be registered for see images attach

Burned a piston in it, so sold it and got my first true drop top:

Sold it and got the Eclipse.

I don't keep them long. I go through progressions. This one will be gone in a year or so. Just fun cars to drive in the summer. Anyhoo, let's see the Jeeps!!

Last edited:

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
No offense taken. I like it. That's all that matters. Being a convertible person, my choices are limited. Had a Z28 with t-tops that got me started with the whole top open thing:

Burned a piston in it, so sold it and got my first true drop top:

Sold it and got the Eclipse.

I don't keep them long. I go through progressions. This one will be gone in a year or so. Just fun cars to drive in the summer. Anyhoo, let's see the Jeeps!!
Not quite a jeep but also a convertible! I had it out most of last summer, and hope to have it out all of this one while I build my GMT

98MNChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If I was at home this weekend I could get this mark no problem. We've got our 66 Mustang convertible on the lift in our barn for winter storage.