Gmt400 Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
So I was in an accident yesterday on my way home from work:( I was driving my Escalade crying inside!!! I was driving on a non-divided street 2 lanes each way I was driving out of town to hit highway home. Here’s a drawing of the accident.
I was cut off by driver in the far right lane as traffic was 5-6 cars deep as I passed a busy intersection there was 5-6 cars waiting to turn left so I had vehicles on both sides without any barriers I made a quick little crappy drawing to help explain the situation. But FFFFFFFFF!!! I yelled out once the crash was over smh. I’m just pissed off that it’s this vehicle vs my work car fusion! An now the waiting game of insurance and that whole system I’m just really hurt I know that that may seem crazy but I’ve been though so many things over the last 12-13 years and it’s been there though it all! Plus this vehicle has such purpose in our household as a hauling big items totally capable snow/ice vehicle garage sale’n vehicle road trips donut doing vehicle and a luxurious night out vehicle and one of my personal favorite things I own and truly appreciate! So I’m just honestly hurt inside as this vehicle was the one that I drove my wife and I on our first date brung both kids home in drove out on the sand dunes with drove up north in snowstorm to upper lower Michigan! Vehicle that feels like home to being in one my kids take fun in when I clean it up in my driveway! One my son would like to actually drive one day!

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
If it had been actually nice outside I would’ve been covered with the mirrors glass it shattered with shards still stuck on o drivers window plus spots along drivers side. Plus woke up to our furnace not working! So it’s just keeps getting better” sarcastically!! But egh an i should be more happy that I’m ok but I’m not ok as this has a big job duties for helping me but also getting matters handled that take a bigger vehicle to do! And it’s an extension of me!

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Stupid Tesla.....

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shoot my guy - that sucks. Glad you’re ok. All that is definitely repairable. Find the best body shop around.

I know that doesn’t help - I know how you feel. When something happened to my pride and joy LML Duramax I felt the same exact way. So much so that I beat the dents out and was done with it. Sold it later that month.