Gmt400 Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GrimsterGMC

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just some extra pics after I did a quick once over with some speed shine detailer an falls the best time of year for silversand color I have just something about how the sun hits it along with the colors before the leaves fall off!
You must be registered for see images attach
It's good to see that you take such great pride in your truck, it's certainly worthy of it. You have a very fine truck there.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Thank you for appreciating my efforts! Lol
I’m going to do my best to get some interior pics as it’s quite nice also lol she’s not perfect or showroom but what is with 270k miles lol if anyone knows of the best plug an play easy use CHIP for better performance and gas mileage please send me a message as that my be my top Xmas gift for the wife to get me!
And here’s mine and wife’s caddy’s in the driveway yesterday as I needed to get my 24ft ladder out for the house gutters before it starts snowing up here lol
hers was clean but she seems to find dirt roads and non clean car weather days after a wash an detailing smh why why woman!! Lol but at least she try’s more now than she did before with her other cars! Lol
I found a good easy way to get your white letters to clean up quickly I used some washer fluid to clean up wife’s engine bay as it needed a good once over as I filled up all 3 vehicles with fluid and used a little bit on that and to see what it would do on my letters it actually worked pretty good as it’s had to keep them white but it cleaned them up pretty quickly!

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
if anyone knows of the best plug an play easy use CHIP for better performance and gas mileage please send me a message as that my be my top Xmas gift for the wife to get me!

Pretty much any plug & play performance "chip" for these trucks is going to be underwhelming if it does anything at all. IMO you'd be much better off with an actual tune. In-person at a dyno would be best, but if you're mostly stock a good mail order tune from a reputable source like Black Bear Performance would be a big improvement. If you go with Black Bear you could pay their core charge and keep your stock PCM unmodified, that way you could swap back to the stock PCM if you ever want to. It's really easy to change PCMs in these trucks, takes longer to disconnect the battery.

I had Black Bear Performance tune my red truck and I've been very happy with the results.

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
I’ve been busy as we all have been with the back to back holidays but here’s my so far favorite picture I’ve taken so far changing it to be B&W makes your eyes see the metallic’ness better and just completes the monochromatic look I already have with my clear lenses! Sadly I’m going to have to probably order the stock orange ones as the clears are nowhere to be found and my drivers side one just broke the connection point for the upper small light so it’s taped up for the moment but I guess now that the cats outta the bag I gotta start looking lol

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
So question which I’m sure I’ve asked before on. lol what pieces are the pieces for the skid plates and how many are there and locations? As I’m going to need to hit up the pick n pull here in one of the next 2 Saturdays coming up as I need a wheel well deflection lower driver side piece to keep my fog light on that side dryer than now lol and possibly a couple little bits depending on what I find lol

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Thank you Sean! Here’s a brand new pics I just took since I had one of my fog lights go out on me today and I had a out drivers headlight on my work car so I took couple of pics of my new turn signal bulbs I got for Xmas their clear while on then turn orange when you turn on blinker and my newer taillights I’ve had for a while now that look like 4th gen Yukon taillights and are smoked as the regular ones just looked not as nice. I be got to order new set of fogs then wait.

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Turns out that these are the bulbs I ordered during Covid that didn’t arrive so I was sent a extra set as first ones ordered never showed up until 2 weeks after the extra set showed up smh so I checked my eBay and seen 2 fogs on there so I checked my small toss box and surprise there’s the second set ready to go so I’ll be throwing them in tomorrow afternoon a small win for me when I’ve been having some not so good news of late.

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
As always thank you hot wheels burb!! An thank you also grimster! I’ve been focused on trying to sell some home audio towers I have a guy set to come by Friday and get one set and then I’ll just need to find a buyer for my other set or wait until garage sale season starts as we’re going to have to have another one after not having one this past year and I’ll set them out for sale along with my smaller set of speakers that are my basement set! That’ll free up some brain space for figuring out my overhead dvd player/dome lighting