First Time GMT400 Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Idk the color code but it’s silversand is the actual name of the color on my 400 Escalade but if it’s the gmt900 platinum one color is called dark mocha metallic. Which if I edit majority of my 400 Escalade pictures using the simple iPhone magic wand edit function an swipe it to being mostly down vs up which brightens your picture my paint turns that dark mocha metallic color on my photos! lol hard to explain but here’s 3 pictures to show you lighten all the way then normal then darkened all the way which looks like the gmt900 paint color. Lol
You must be registered for see images attach

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
What does the service parts ID label in the glovebox say? I know the one on my Pewter Metallic Burb, the code for paint is 11U(U designates Upper color or the primary color (solid color). And I'm 99% sure that Pewter Metallic and Silversand are the same color with different names.....

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Yeah I know that they look like they’re the same but I’ll have to look later today or tomorrow as I’m at work and it’s at home. Plus I plan on driving it tomorrow since it’s going to be close to 50 degrees here and I need to do some extra detailing nothing big just a once over and hit up a few spots on the interior. But I don’t know if flgs400 is asking for my 400 color or the 900 Escalade color?