Getting a new set of tires soon. What should I get?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Surprised no one has mentioned the Goodyear Duratracs... They are an A/T tire that look like an M/T tire and are Winter rated.

I haven't had a set yet but I plan on swapping the Toyo M/Ts out with Duratracs for my cummins.

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Surprised no one has mentioned the Goodyear Duratracs... They are an A/T tire that look like an M/T tire and are Winter rated.

I haven't had a set yet but I plan on swapping the Toyo M/Ts out with Duratracs for my cummins.

I mentioned the Kelly Safari TSR's which are a exact copy of the Goodyear Duratrac just made by Kelly Tire. They are great traction wise in all conditions & wear great too.

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
For everyone who doesnt have a bunch of money to spend, i recommend checkimg out treadwright.com Yes they are retreads, but mine rode great, and went through almost everything.

Sent from my LG-P506 using Tapatalk 2

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have both the km2 and the mtz on both trucks

i loved the km2 for the road manners they had and how well they performed offroad, i have 20k on them with still about 1/2 tread left, and they are choppy and worn funny from bad front end and misalignment

i have the mtz on my dmax, great tire for the road, i bought them more for the looks than anything since it doesnt see any offroading

either one is a good choice

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I mentioned the Kelly Safari TSR's which are a exact copy of the Goodyear Duratrac just made by Kelly Tire. They are great traction wise in all conditions & wear great too.

Yes actually, I think I heard that before. Kelly makes a good tire, those TSR's look rad.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
Gonna get the MTZ's.

White letters out or in?!

thats a hard one...i went through this not long ago lol you cant go wrong either way but id prolly say white letters out. between post some pics when you get them. Ima be deciding white letter out or in again when i get mtzs.

edit: looking at the wheels you have on that truck imo i believe that black wall would actually look best.

Last edited: