It was time for new tires... So I decided to go a little further

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98sierra4x4

OBSession
Reaction score
Plasti dip is wonderfull. I did my front bumper with it about 2 months ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NorCalMike

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got any specs on that roof rack? Looks like the size is just right for my tahoe too. ;)

Portedfrankenstien

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got any specs on that roof rack? Looks like the size is just right for my tahoe too. ;)

Yeah. I just ran 52"x74". I used 1 1/4" pipe, 4 sticks at 84" with a 90 degree bend in each side. Then took 4 sticks of 1 1/4" pipe at 34" in length. Swedged each end of these pipes to fit over the ends of the side rails. Welded them all up. I then cut 14 sections of 3" pipe, 3" tall. Flattened those pieces to make the supports from upper section, to lower section. Then cut three cross support sections of 1 1/4" pipe. I then used 4 sticks of old exhaust hanger tubes 74" long, for support from front to rear. Although, I'm sure you could also use rebar.
You must be registered for see images attach
[/URL
[/URL[URL=http://s1006.photobucket.com/user/Rjg3602/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG0063_zps80ibgufq.jpg.html]