It was time for new tires... So I decided to go a little further

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Portedfrankenstien

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Decided it's tire time, and was checking out the budget. Currently running some 285/75 R16, and figured my budget would allow me to get the same size again. As I was looking into it, my budget was a little better than I thought. So I went with some 315/75 R16. But wait, I'm on stock suspension, with nothing but a tb crank. Well, I ordered some 2" rear blocks, and a 3" body lift as well. Yeah, I know, body lift. But hey, it was in my budget, so I thought, what the hell. Now I get to sit here and wait for my new stuff to come. It's gonna be a long couple of days...

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with a properly done body lift!

Portedfrankenstien

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, what tires did you go with? What about new rims?

I went with the eldorado mtz sport. That's what I'm running now, and I've been pretty happy with them. Yeah, they are a cheaper tire, but I really like them, and they have aggressive tread.

matad311

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice truck, but I know what you mean, i just put a 4" lift on my c1500 and that was the longest wait ever even with 2 day shipping lol! But I just placed my order for some Mickey Thompson ATZ P3's last night so now the waiting game begins again for the big brown truck to pull in! But I have my wheels plasti diped and have been holding up for about a 1.5 years now and still look amazing with no signs of peeling!

You must be registered for see images attach