front end sag problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

code-man21

Reaction score
ive had half ton chevys for most of my vehicles but this is my first lifted one. i just bought a 95 ecsb z71 it has a tuff country lift which i think is 4 in but my front end is saggin bad enough that my 33in tires are rubbing. my shocks look like they are compressed petty bad just wondering if there could be any other problems. or could it just be the shocks? ive never worked in susp. parts before so this is new to me.

Toms94z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Some one might have the torsion bars all the way uncranked, maybe when they took it apart to work on it they never cranked them back up or something.

zraffz

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It is possible the front end is sagging... I'm not aware what causes it but I'd imagine it's somewhere between the lower control arms and torsion bars/keys/bolts/cross member.

code-man21

Reaction score
thanks for the help i know i need new ball joints too so ive got a list of stuff to fix ha