Front End Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JPVortex

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I lied, the sway bar links do hit the UCA. Total loss of what to do rn

JPVortex

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Called rough country, they had me measure right height from the bottom of the fender to the center of my wheel. Im getting around 29 inches on both sides. They told me it should be around 26 1/2" - 27". This is with my torsion keys cranked almost all the way down.

Me and the rough country support guy both think that the previous owner may have put a set of lift keys on the truck and now it's causing clearance issues.

JPVortex

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just dont get why Its hitting now and wasnt before. Everything is lined up decent. The steering stabilizer down below mounted to the center link is very slightly angled, but watching a bunch of youtube videos I found a couple that were like that too and they had no problems.

JPVortex

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I mean the center link shouldnt be off at all, it only goes in one way because the pitman and idler arms go into it and center it decently.

JPVortex

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Heres what the steering stabilizer looks like from the front.
You must be registered for see images attach

JPVortex

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Update: decranked the torsion keys more and one side is clearing the control arm with the longer end link, other side is just barely touching. I'm going to get it aligned first and go from there because the camber is soooooo off it may just clear with an alignment done.

JPVortex

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Disconnected the sway bar links for now until its aligned. Driving it there the body roll was almost not noticeable, only on very sharp turns.

JPVortex

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
dude my truck having big alignment problems

got it aligned when I got the tires put on, steered straight for a few days and then it was off again. Also looked like it had some positive camber.Brought it back today and they said the alignment went off again. They realigned it. After this realignmnet the camber is still off and the tow is EVEN WORSE. It pulls to the right a considerable amount

Idk if its a bad shop or what

They think me not having sway bar links on it is throwing the alignment off, idk about that