First Magnaflow, Now Flowmaster and...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I love it, no I don't do any other thing's like that just a few car mod's that would be frowned upon.

Super Silvi 1990

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
HAve you tried their 30 seris single chamber mufflers. Much louder and a little bit more hp. Also a quick header change and youll get alot more volume because of the increase in flow. The increased torque doesnt hurt eighter.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
My exhausted is dumped with the original exhaust and I think with a Flowmaster it will sound good.

k_pro1992

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
anyone know where to get the dummy O2 sensors. im tired of seeing the SES light on my dash.

bill9799

Reaction score
Mine is the same way. I have 3in centered into a magnaflow with dual 2.5 out . Nice tone around 2200 but was hoping for a little louder without an obnoxious blat

94 cheyenne

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just thought id throw my 2 cents in heres how mines setup: flowtech short tubes to mandrel ypipe then to high flow cat which then goes to a cb extreme 2.5'' in 3'' dual out to 3.5'' tips the truck has a very aggressive tone with a noticeable idle with a little pop when i let of the throttle in 3rd gear