Finally! GMT800 style towing mirrors on GMT400.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AbramF_496

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Tow mirrors FTW!!! They're just safer.....didn't produce blind spot mirrors to pick your nose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AbramF_496

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah they use all stock photos too so who knows what options they really have. It does seem like all the black ones are base mirrors, which is in line with the OEM options GM has. The non heated sets for 88-98 though.... I have a way to overcome that problem.

I'm thinking using the old backing of the heated tow mirrors 88gmc has already integrating them (taking apart the new ones)....[emoji22] retrooooo

pm me I wanna know lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
I'm thinking using the old backing of the heated tow mirrors 88gmc has already integrating them (taking apart the new ones)....[emoji22] retrooooo

pm me I wanna know lol
:lol: no I bought a set of 99-02 mirrors with heat and will put them on my bases. I was taking a gamble on it and they are indeed the same.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone wired up the signals and marker lights yet? Curious on how to go about doing it. (I have little wiring knowledge, 4-hi mod is about the most ive done lol)

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I'm waiting until I have the time, I'm hopingthere's a jumper inside I can access that will allow me to split it in 2: half blinker, half running light.