Finally! GMT800 style towing mirrors on GMT400.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xredge

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just to get this straight as I need to get a set, so its easier when I tow my 30 ft trailer, and the wife is getting antsy and wanting to go as soon as she has a couple of days off in a row. Any of the manual led signal towing mirrors (GMT 800 style) you should be able to use the lights as marker/clearance lights correct? Right now thats all I care about when hooking them up if I go to a blinker later or when I get them is just a bonus.

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
Correct. I found the simplest way to wire them was to tie them into my 4x4 shifter light (though on the older trucks this won't work). This makes them come on with the running lights, and required minimal disassembly, and the provided wiring harness made it from both sides with no additional splicing.

xredge

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine is a 94 so should work then. Going to try and get a set ordered tomorrow was really hoping to replace the door or doors first or at the same time, but the budget is quickly going away. lol

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Also if you want to just wire them as marker lights you can wire them to cablights if you have them

dkh_524

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
got them sooner then i thought i would. now i just need new headlights and grill insert and then all white and if some one could Photoshop it all white like mirrors and fenders and door handles it would be greatly appreciated

You must be registered for see images attach