Finally! GMT800 style towing mirrors on GMT400.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my stupidity..... i was grinding some metal, and decided to touch it bare handed. My fingertip is now charred from that lapse in judgement

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
no I tried a local retailer. I got a new set from the same retailer as the op and they showed up last night. Quality looks pretty good to me. I didnt get the LED ones, just power and heated. Im going to wire them in and install them today. Pics to follow.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got them on in a matter of a few smoke breaks while making chili and nachos for tonight. It took me half a smoke to pull off each stock and a full smoke each to put the new ones on. I have stock power mirrors. I simply cut the 4 pin connector off the stocks, and wired them to the new mirrors in place of the 6 pin that came with the new mirrors. I still have to run the power for my defrosters, but I dont know where I want my switches yet. The passenger side red wire is the white wire on the new mirror, and purple and green go together too. That way you can unplug them if need be. The drivers side wiring is just matching colors to colored stripes. Blue goes with blue stripe for example.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here are the pics.... Thanks again to 88GMCtruck for all the help!!!

You must be registered for see images attach