Exhaust Setup Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Hows the sound my buddy had a 50 series and it was pretty quite?

Adam

sunlitcomet

Reaction score
There are two video links at the bottom of the pics I posted. It is fairly quite on the inside. But you can here the outside really well and it stands out in like a tunnel or something.

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Cool im loking for something grumbley.but I dont need to sound like race weekends. Thanks for the help.

Adam

Amp24 7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cool im loking for something grumbley.but I dont need to sound like race weekends. Thanks for the help.

Adam

Im in between Cherry bomb Extreme, Super 10, and Super 40. If you want something with a rumble but not overly loud id say super 40. Or even try a single glasspack with a dump. Thats what I have now and the sound is very deep with no pops unless i rev to over 5000 rpms lol

sunlitcomet

Reaction score
Well I have been ill so no progress is being made and the parts are just sitting around will try again next weekend.

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have stock true duels...after cats I have custom x pipe then long cherry bombs...sounds great..just have top figure or where I want my pipes to come out..

Sent from my HUAWEI H881C