Exhaust Setup Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Amp24 7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Flowmaster exhaust system, two cats into one Super 10 Series muffler back into two 4" rolled and slanted tips dumped over the rear axle.
You must be registered for see images attach

Visable from a distance too

just saw the youtube vids of yours and it sounds perfect! how loud is it?

sent from no where you need to know

StedsonZ71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
just saw the youtube vids of yours and it sounds perfect! how loud is it?

If my back sliding window is open its extremely loud. If its shut (no matter if the others are open or shut) its still kinda loud while getting up to speed (normally and not dragging it out) but you can barely hear it when it shifts in OD. On the outside its very loud. Id judge it almost as loud as a straight, but not near as obnoxious sounding with the pops and rasps.

Amp24 7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If my back sliding window is open its extremely loud. If its shut (no matter if the others are open or shut) its still kinda loud while getting up to speed (normally and not dragging it out) but you can barely hear it when it shifts in OD. On the outside its very loud. Id judge it almost as loud as a straight, but not near as obnoxious sounding with the pops and rasps.

even with cats? haha maybe I shouldn't get a super 10.. cops around here don't like loud exhaust.

Amp24 7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

if you ever had a chance to get a video of it goin down the road that'd be sweet!

StedsonZ71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ill try for one sometime! Ive honestly never heard it driving down the road..

Chevyguy78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im running 2.25" duals in to an x pipe , no cats dualed all the way back with 40 series flow masters and have tge tail pipes dumped out to the back corners of the bed at a 45°angle. with 4" short tips.

sunlitcomet

Reaction score
I currently run just the Flowmaster Cat back kit for my Tahoe since dec. Uses a series 50 big block muffler. It has the tin one out to right exit setup. My Doug Thorley Tri-y's and new Magnaflow cats will follow in the next few weeks. So again this is just cat back you see and here. The rest of exhaust is stock for a few more weeks.

http://s1222.photobucket.com/user/Sunlitcomet/media/VID_20121228_101348.mp4.html
http://s1222.photobucket.com/user/Sunlitcomet/media/VID_20121228_101638.mp4.html