Exhaust Setup Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New o2 sensors and a Flowmaster Y pipe installed today......DI/SO Flowmaster 40 series.

Gonna change it to some SUPER 44's for true duals..........

pretty new parts lol.......

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
New o2 sensors and a Flowmaster Y pipe installed today......DI/SO Flowmaster 40 series.

Gonna change it to some SUPER 44's for true duals..........

pretty new parts lol.......

Where did you get the cats?

Tapatapatalk

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Summit!

Its the Flowmaster high flow cats...... My truck has come back to life and sounds alot stronger when I get on the gas... now I want an X-H pipe installed and go true duals or a DI/DO muffler, still undecided........

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Summit!

Its the Flowmaster high flow cats...... My truck has come back to life and sounds alot stronger when I get on the gas... now I want an X-H pipe installed and go true duals or a DI/DO muffler, still undecided........

I did x pipe..but I've always read and heard that h pipe is the best power and sound...I also did x pipe because it was attached to two new long tube cherry bombs already..so I like the sound it made...anything was better than the stock sleeper truck..I swear my wifes Honda fit sounded louder than my truck lol

Tapatapatalk

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
3" down pipe to 4", straight through ****, stock side exit.

Lots o' whistle....:rofl:

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did x pipe..but I've always read and heard that h pipe is the best power and sound...I also did x pipe because it was attached to two new long tube cherry bombs already..so I like the sound it made...anything was better than the stock sleeper truck..I swear my wifes Honda fit sounded louder than my truck lol

Tapatapatalk

I found a intermediate pipe from Dynomax with a H built in so im considering that, but then I would go with a Magnaflow di/do because they claim to have the biggest gains.

Meant to ask price on those cats

Tapatapatalk

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/flo-2010023