Exhaust cut-out/cat delete project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMRedline

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So the point of the cut-out would be just to make a lot of noise when you feel like it?

Or do you have built engine under the hood?

Lordkay972

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So the point of the cut-out would be just to make a lot of noise when you feel like it?

Or do you have built engine under the hood?

For now, just noise. Not enough money for the built engine. But building an engine should start with the exhaust IMO.

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
I have wanted a set of these for a while, My only problem is i would always leave them in the open position, so i just run loud exhaust and don't worry about it. Btw, technically those are illegal in Mississippi, not sure how strict the police are there, but you would have a hard time getting an inspection sticker here with them.

Lordkay972

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have wanted a set of these for a while, My only problem is i would always leave them in the open position, so i just run loud exhaust and don't worry about it. Btw, technically those are illegal in Mississippi, not sure how strict the police are there, but you would have a hard time getting an inspection sticker here with them.

I live in Texas and as long as it's registered like 2 or 3 counties away from the metroplex they don't test emissions at all. Of course I'm not going to have it open by a cop. (Unless I know them)

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I will probably eventually do this but ill skip the electronic part because as soon as i got in a mud hole im sure itd ruin it

Lordkay972

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Luck.... That "shop" that did mine were hell bent that I couldn't leave them off. I even had MISS plates and we have to be one of the farthest behind when it comes to vehicle inspections.

It's illegal for shops to remove emission controls