Engine Driven Compressor info

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's looking good, and I use non detergent straight 30 weight oil in mine with good luck.

Marcos

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I use straight 30w non-detergent oil as well, been 5 years and no issues, actual a/c oil is made to lubricate the whole ac system so it is going to shoot right out. You are supposed to dump all that out.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
so i should dump out this oil and just fill it with straight non detergent oil..... dam wish i asked before putting that stuff in it. o well i guess.lol

and marcos that fits right into it? does that adapter fitting make the thread so i can use normal pipe fittings onto it?

Marcos

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That adapter makes it an AN end, you just need a 3/8" x 24 brake fitting I believe. Should have then at Autozone or something. I just got mine from a local speed shop.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
That adapter makes it an AN end, you just need a 3/8" x 24 brake fitting I believe. Should have then at Autozone or something. I just got mine from a local speed shop.

ok so just so i get this straight.... i should be able to buy a fitting from autozone or like napa and the brake line fitting will screw right into the yorks oil fill plug. i dont know im kinda confused if i get a brake fitting wouldnt it just have the same brake fitting on the other side so i couldnt use normal pipe fitting for the elbow...
o hell im confused i guess. im sure its alot easier than im thinking. its just dam near makes me want to take it off and drill and retap the thing for normal pipe threads! why the hell did they have to go and be special threads.

hell you wanna mail me a kit for what i need minus the filter for the vent mod? ;)