Ac compressor trouble

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KennyBoi99

Reaction score
So my AC compressor seized up in my 1999 K1500 suburban. I'm just gonna go ahead and replace it altogether. Right now it has a Delphi HT6 in it but when I called Chevys parts department they said that my suburban came with a H6 compressor. I don't have the full history of the vehicle so I don't know if someone replaced it with the wrong compressor or if it even matters which one I use but I would ideally like to be able to order the right compressor so I don't have to replace it twice

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I went with a Four Seasons 10 cylinder upgrade on my 97 Express. Could not be happier with the way it works. You could hang meat inside that van on 110F day. Whatever you do, avoid the Sanden SD7H15 with a dual evaporator system, it is completely inadequate at idle and lower engine speeds.

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score

rebelyell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I went with a Four Seasons 10 cylinder upgrade on my 97 Express. Could not be happier with the way it works. You could hang meat inside that van on 110F day. Whatever you do, avoid the Sanden SD7H15 with a dual evaporator system, it is completely inadequate at idle and lower engine speeds.
Until now, didn't realize there was such a thing as 10 cyl upgrade --- Thank You!