Engine Driven Compressor info

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
i'll have to check with my trusty hvac mechanic locally and see if he can give me a deal on a york... i guess when i tell him i only want it for air compression i'll be voiding the warranty...but he's cool. he knows my plans for the truck anyway.

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
i may order a bracket (from eric) and a compressor payday. i gotta get the ball rolling, would be nice to lay out at lay'd out this April.

gonna start this week, after i get my truck in the air and no longer need the compressor on the truck and can make brackets :)

Last edited:

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
search ebay.
OEM YORK 210 COMPRESSOR W/Serpentine 6 gv +FREE
i got mine for 192bucks shipped by sending him a best offer. might be able to get it alittle cheaper than me by a few bucks.

but anyways i got one more question what kinda oil yall use in the crankcase? i put 8oz of this oil that came with my york but i read one page that said you can use any 10w30oil. since yall been runnin them what do yall run? i figured if i can just run regular oil id just slap in some good synthetic motor oil. i think mine needs 4oz more since most say 12oz. im not really running mine yet because im still waiting on custom leader hose.
but i atleast got my truck able to drive again. im kinda wishin i just went with normal fitting and short leader hose now. :( supposedly the hydraulic shop is out or york fittings and has them on order, so im pretty much stuck in limbo now :(

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wjauto1777