Engine Driven Compressor info

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ahhh ok.....i just got a chromed out sanden compressor.....with brackets....and the right belt so everything will run off one common belt......hope it all mounts up correctly

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well i have a few buddys that run sandens on nbs chevys......they have really good luck and no problems......so im gonna go ahead and take a chance on them....anything beats electric compressors

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well i have a few buddys that run sandens on nbs chevys......they have really good luck and no problems......so im gonna go ahead and take a chance on them....anything beats electric compressors

Post up pic's and tell us what you think after you have used it for a while, I have never seen in person or heard of any actual experience with a a Sanden.

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah no problem man....i will for sure....i wont be able to get it done right away cause i have a few other projects im workin on....i dont mind runnin electrics except for the fact that fill time from 0-200 psi takes 10 minutes.....and im really sick of the charging issues that are assossiated with electrics as well.so edc is a must

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im runnin 2 480's.......so as far as electrics go im really happy with them......but thats not saying much.... i think they will be better off used as backups...

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
agreed. hell my old viair kit worked good for just my air horn and helper bags but the more ya play with the switches the more electric pumps suck! i cannt wait to be able to run a york210 in my truck. im gonna remove one of my 380s and just keep the one on for backup only just incase!

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah thats exactly what i plan on doing as well....think im gonna finish my interior before i start finishing my edc though

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
just got my york210 and bracket for it in. now im just waiting on a custom hose for it. im excited already! now i just need to paint the compressor and brackets. and take the fill plug to my local hardware store and build my own crank case vent. looks simple enough.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

so purty..... but im gonna paint it either flat or semi black. silver just wont look right under the hood! im just happy to be that much closer to a real air supply! then i might be getting a second air tank. might not but ill find out after i play with it alittle.
i think ill just try and find a filter that will clamp onto the suction port. just gotta go to autozone or pepboys and see what kinda options i have filter wise.