Engine Driven Compressor info

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
dam it.... half them parts links already dont work. :(

im getting a york 210 with serp clutch and bracket already. what kinda fittings and oil dip stick would i need? and does the york need a unloader? i hear some people say yes and some say no. i have a 1/2inch water seperator already that work for oil too i asume.
im just so ready to ditch the viair 380s i got! they just to dam slow and loud now.
and should i run hydrolic line all the way to my air tank before water trap, or does it only have to run like 4feet and the air is cool enough for normal DOT line?
thanks in advance. im just so ready for a quicker air supply! tired of being limited to how much playing i can do before having to wait for a refill! im still going to keep a single viair 380 on the truck strickly as a backup just in case kinda thing!

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hello, I would need to see a pic of your 210 to know what fitting's you need, as there are several different ones, I bought a dipstick through Kliby, also I am sure un loader work's fine, but I don't run one and neither do any of my friend's that run EDC's, and none of us has had any problem's, I would suggest doing the vent mod to cut down on oil consumption as it reall help's. Also you can do a bradied leader hose to hydraulic hose or regular air brake hose either way work's just fine.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Also I forgot to mention that I like to use 2 water trap's side by side with an EDC, the first one will catch the oil, and second one will catch the water. It work's well.

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
anybody have a bracket and compressor for sale for a 89 ?.....i have 2 480's.......but im tired of them draining my battery

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
Hello, I would need to see a pic of your 210 to know what fitting's you need, as there are several different ones, I bought a dipstick through Kliby, also I am sure un loader work's fine, but I don't run one and neither do any of my friend's that run EDC's, and none of us has had any problem's, I would suggest doing the vent mod to cut down on oil consumption as it reall help's. Also you can do a bradied leader hose to hydraulic hose or regular air brake hose either way work's just fine.
well i just paid for it on ebay so not exactly sure what it looks like.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/OEM-YORK-21...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item19cef35891

so it does need a braided leader hose. or can i just use the hydraulic hose right off the pump? i figure ill need a check valve. can i have the 2 water traps right before the tank or should i have them closer to the york? the one i have right now is right onto my tank.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I will look around for the fitting part number's that you need, it is the same as mine, and yes I would absolutely suggest that you use a braided leader hose because of the heat, and yeah I also run both of my water traps right at my tank.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score