Engine Driven Compressor info

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
Only 3/8 tho. I'd prefer 1/2 myself have you PMed mtjohnson on FB? Maybe he get better deal for fitting. Worth a shot if ya haven't ordered already that is

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I can get the same fittings across from work the other end isnt a npt thread so b the time I got the and and had the ends on my hoses changed it would be damn near as much.No biggie though Im still in a lot cheaper than a vair dual pack and a lot more badass

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
o hell ya the york is way more badass! i still gotta yank my two viairs out. i was going to keep one BUT HONESTY im thinking of selling them both cause i dont plan on ever using electric pumps again.LOL
its like when your a little kid your bike was awesome... then ya got your liscence and said screw that slow ass pathetic bike.... turn and burn baby LOL

o ya i looked back at the old ranchero in junkyard my second york came off of and it was the 302 or something small v8. so ya the extra weight makes sense yall said!

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
I need a bracket! It's like pulling teeth tryin to get a bracket. Probably gonna have to buy viairs to meet my deadline.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
I need a bracket! It's like pulling teeth tryin to get a bracket. Probably gonna have to buy viairs to meet my deadline.

Have you talked to Draggin95 about a bracket. We were going to make one for my tbi engine but now I have a vortec 454 and am going to have to look into making one for my truck. I just can't spend $200-$300 for $50 worth of metal.

A friend of ours has the bracket you get from kilby enterprises on his 95 tbi. It wouldn't take much to make one.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Have you talked to Draggin95 about a bracket. We were going to make one for my tbi engine but now I have a vortec 454 and am going to have to look into making one for my truck. I just can't spend $200-$300 for $50 worth of metal.

A friend of ours has the bracket you get from kilby enterprises on his 95 tbi. It wouldn't take much to make one.

This post has perked my interest! I would def be interested in running an edc for onboard air on my K3500.

Sent from a 6.5 Detroit Diesel powered smartphone

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score

No I didn't know if he'd ever made one. And I was talkin to Eric about one, if he starts makin em soon. I need one within 2 months haha

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
He was workin on some the other day I thought yours was one but maybe wrong you may shoot him a message just to doublecheck