Eiriks '95 ECSS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eiriktveiten

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
more pics i took today.. and yes for those who are wondering... I do need a life.. lol
You must be registered for see images attach

brockstar15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
more pics i took today.. and yes for those who are wondering... I do need a life.. lol

I've been following this build since you started it and I have to say Congratulations on it. You've done nothing but good quality upgrades in my opinion, I might even have to steal your bed cover design because that thing is sick along with the tablet install! And also it's the small things that make a big difference like the needle swap, recovered headliner, and matching seats! Good job and keep on turning wrenches on that beauty!

eiriktveiten

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks man! The 8" tablet fell out of my hands while i was taking it out so I had to order another one. Those screens are fragile as fk! So now I'll be installing a 10" Asus tablet.
Its mounted but still need to do a little more work to it. EQ will be mounted in the front section of the console. PIX!

brockstar15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks man! The 8" tablet fell out of my hands while i was taking it out so I had to order another one. Those screens are fragile as fk! So now I'll be installing a 10" Asus tablet.
Its mounted but still need to do a little more work to it. EQ will be mounted in the front section of the console. PIX!

On this I'm going to say bigger IS better lol. They both looks GREAT!

eiriktveiten

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks again man! I finally got to doing some of the final touches on it and took a couple of pics. I also got the GOPRO app downloaded to it so I can wirelessly control the camera with the tablet and see what the camera sees on the screen. Hope yall enjoy!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
That's really cool man! Keep up the good work!

brockstar15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks again man! I finally got to doing some of the final touches on it and took a couple of pics. I also got the GOPRO app downloaded to it so I can wirelessly control the camera with the tablet and see what the camera sees on the screen. Hope yall enjoy!

Sick!!!

eiriktveiten

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I decided to try to cover up the bed since the weather has been getting to the box. This is me second attempt on a ghetto fab bed cover, its not perfect but it will do at least for the rest of the winter. I do plan on painting the rails black.

another tablet shot.. glare is kinda bad in the pic