dropped93 sierra build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
as rough as these roads are it would kill my truck to go any lower.
and lance, i dont see where youd have a problem cause the extra leafs are gonna be on the bottom of the pack, and your flip kit will go on top of the pack so yea

lance

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah thats what I was thinking because the flip kit puts the axle at the same as if it would be 1500 spring the only thing I see is that the ride may ride alittle stiffer being 2500 springs but a friend of mine keeps telling me i'm going to have trouble.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
Yeah thats what I was thinking because the flip kit puts the axle at the same as if it would be 1500 spring the only thing I see is that the ride may ride alittle stiffer being 2500 springs but a friend of mine keeps telling me i'm going to have trouble.

you can always pull the pack apart and pull out the helper or one of the other leafs. just dont pull out more than 1 imo..

lance

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was going to try an leave them in since I haul a pop-up camper an load the back up with kids bikes,firewood an so on lol!!

Reaction score
I feel ya with the bad roads man! My exhaust has seen better days, and my poor frame under the cab.. :( But damn a static looks good! I like your truck, the grill sets it apart from the rest! NICE.