dropped93 sierra build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
neither am i really, now. i liked it when i bought it but ehh.. im thinkin bout stock grille again because i like the look of a clean stock lookin bagged truck if you know what i mean

It would look better if the billet had more bars with closer spacing.

lance

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm digging the stance!!!!! Do you ever have problems going over speed bumps an things in that nature?

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
I'm digging the stance!!!!! Do you ever have problems going over speed bumps an things in that nature?

thanks! and to answer your question, all the time. before i had my exhaust tucked above the frame a few months back i drug the y pipe flat, broke every stud off in the manifold twice where the ypipe bolts up. i just put my 3rd air dam on thanksgiving day in two years. it drags everywhere, i drag the frame over speed bumps sometimes. but i love it!

lance

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the answer I think i'm going to go 4/7 here very soon been buying parts lol!! What has me worried the most is my truck is a 1500 but has 2500 leaf springs on the back. The guy before me did this an i'm not sure if my flip kit will work on the 2500 springs but if it does not sure if it will still give me a 6" drop.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
Thanks for the answer I think i'm going to go 4/7 here very soon been buying parts lol!! What has me worried the most is my truck is a 1500 but has 2500 leaf springs on the back. The guy before me did this an i'm not sure if my flip kit will work on the 2500 springs but if it does not sure if it will still give me a 6" drop.

you shouldnt have any problems. i cant say for sure but a 2500 spring pack my have an extra leaf?? your axle is gonna go on top anyways like pictured below. i have a djm flip. so you shouldnt have any problems
You must be registered for see images attach