dropped93 sierra build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know i've seen your truck either on GMFS or FSC, and seen your build. I think all you need is a new grille (same one) and some different wheels and you're good to go.

I'm also beginning to think I should try and find a rcsb 2wd to pick up and play around with.

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
what shocks are you running and how do you like them? Im probably going to run summits sport shocks but I wanted to see what you were running. I ran toxics on my last 5/8 and absolutely hated them, way too soft

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
what shocks are you running and how do you like them? Im probably going to run summits sport shocks but I wanted to see what you were running. I ran toxics on my last 5/8 and absolutely hated them, way too soft

i have summit drop shocks on the rear. monroes on the front, stock length... the fronts wayyy to soft. im runnin djm springs and ive heard they collapse alot so im thinkin my springs are collapsed.

jcro61

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
for the 2500 springs you will probably just need to put longer u bolts

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
i have summit drop shocks on the rear. monroes on the front, stock length... the fronts wayyy to soft. im runnin djm springs and ive heard they collapse alot so im thinkin my springs are collapsed.

thanks...I am looking to run summits on my truck. Are you running SUM-G7723 on the rear? Just in case you didnt know the part number for the front is SUM-G7720

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks...I am looking to run summits on my truck. Are you running SUM-G7723 on the rear? Just in case you didnt know the part number for the front is SUM-G7720

Fronts should be the 7722. That's what I'm running on my Suburban. For the rear you'll want a 7724 and a 7726.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
not exactly sure what part number, been over a year haha. i know when i ordered i ordered 2 the same length :Stupid Me: because i wasnt quite sure what i wanted to order lol. so i fabbed up a bracket outta angle iron to offset the shock how i wanted it to compensate for bein the wrong lengt