dropped93 sierra build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
Hey, new here, dont know where else to post haha. Names Brandon, im 18 and my trucks my pride and joy. Its a 93 sierra rcsb, been in the family since it was new. ive had it since right before i turned 16. since then ive lowered it 5/8 and low pro tires. clear headllights, parklights, and corner markers. nothin spectacular yet but i plan on baggin within the next year. also got 17" escalade wheels to go on it in the future
stock
You must be registered for see images attach

3/4

3/6

5/7 i liked it best here but couldnt stop :evillol:

5/8 how it sits now

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
i was lookin at boss 313s or 304s i think, 20s. but i just picked up a set of 17" escalade wheels that im gonna swap on eventually. i like being different so i try to do stuff that not alot of people are doin. around where i live not alot of people slam there trucks. i get ALOT of talk about it

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks good! I love the stance. Do you plan on keeping the stock grille or are you looking to update it eventually? You say you like being different, so my vote is to stick with the old school. I kinda miss my stock '91 GMC grille.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
well i like the grille cause nobody has it on a custom truck anymore, everybody wants to update to 94-98 grille. im debatin goin back to the stock grille cause i hacked this one up with the cheap billet insert... and i like both yalls ideas stayin with a small wheel and goin old school. ill keep that in mind :hmm:

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well i like the grille cause nobody has it on a custom truck anymore, everybody wants to update to 94-98 grille. im debatin goin back to the stock grille cause i hacked this one up with the cheap billet insert... and i like both yalls ideas stayin with a small wheel and goin old school. ill keep that in mind :hmm:

I made a $3 billet insert out of my stock grille. I took a roll of 1/4" wide chrome pinstriping tape and put it on the edges of the horizontal bars in the grille. It looked good. People always asked me where I got the billet grille with the GMC emblem still attached. When I would tell them I paid $3 for it, they would freak out. :lol: It looked good. When I cut the grille out for my first billet insert, I kept that center part of the grille with the pinstripe insert. I still have that part hanging in my garage. It's a reminder of simpler times.