dropped93 sierra build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
idk if i wanna buy shocks yet haha. im confused at what i wanna do. i wanna bag mine soooo bad. but i gotta get this motor built for my car so i can drive it and start savin money and pickin up parts

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
im kinda the same way. I want to bag it so badly but I have everything for the 5/8 minus the flip kit and shocks, so why not? Im just going to slowly piece everything together for bags. So that way I can be low while saving to be lower haha.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
im also lookin for a rcsb frame also if anybody knows where one is at kinda close in arkansas for not that much. or a whole truuck, just dont wanna pay a whole lot

Reaction score
What are you planning on painting it? Idunno why but for some reason that blue on blue looks good to me... It would look killer if you painted the lower section the same as the mid section.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
What are you planning on painting it? Idunno why but for some reason that blue on blue looks good to me... It would look killer if you painted the lower section the same as the mid section.

not quite sure yet. I REALLY like this blue on blue also. im real keen on light blue also so maybe itll be some kinda blue or 2 tone some day

Reaction score
You never see a two tone blue.. Keepen that style grill and doin a two tone blue, itd be different and noticeable. I like that!

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
found this in the dually thread. the color scheme is great imo. is this what you were thinkin??
You must be registered for see images attach

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
hmm really like that idea. ive thought about it, but you guys are really backin me up on it :handshake: its pretty nice to get some good input