Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vaporlock

A Girl & Her Truck
Reaction score
No snow here either, only ice. I saw 2 cars in the ditches on my way to work this morning, one that seemed to have slided of the ramp to the freeway and on that had fliped over front to back and landed in a ditch between a bridge pillar and a little mountain/rock, that one looked really scary I don't understand how it ended up there. It had just happend when I drove by, I meet the ambulance a minute later.

At my parking lot at home, freshly scraped windows and ready to go.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
It's alot harder to get a drivers license here than it is in the US too. We also have a whole lot less accidents here, and most of the once we have are single accidents. My theory is that the once that have accidents are the once that have the stupid useless studless wintertires, basically summertires with a slightly different rubbermix and deeper pattern. They don't work if it's ice, lose snow or sludge which is what we have here. Even experts say the studless once aren't any good, even dangerous. Politicians love them tho cos they're so enviromental friendly... so here it's enviroment over safety.
Some states allow studded tires. In mine they do not. If they did I'm sure at least 3/4 of the stupid drivers would feel invincible and drive like its summer. They seem to believe that if they can get moving without much issue then they can just run the speed limit or faster. Until they have to stop. They tailgate change lanes quickly and they wonder when they hit the ditch. People here really make me wonder if they even think about anything when driving. We also have the over cautious drivers that will do 45 or less in the rain because they don't change their tires and hydroplane easily.
No snow here either, only ice. I saw 2 cars in the ditches on my way to work this morning, one that seemed to have slided of the ramp to the freeway and on that had fliped over front to back and landed in a ditch between a bridge pillar and a little mountain/rock, that one looked really scary I don't understand how it ended up there. It had just happend when I drove by, I meet the ambulance a minute later.

At my parking lot at home, freshly scraped windows and ready to go.
You must be registered for see images attach
This is why I'm happy I finally have my own garage.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

98sierra4x4

OBSession
Reaction score
I know these are not 400s but I thought they where cool anyway. If they where mine I would not change a thing. I like character lol

You must be registered for see images

And a 400:

Sent from my 5.7 Vortec powered iPhone 5S using Tapatalk.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I know these are not 400s but I thought they where cool anyway. If they where mine I would not change a thing. I like character lol

And a 400:

Sent from my 5.7 Vortec powered iPhone 5S using Tapatalk.
Menards ALWAYS has somthing interesting in the parking lot.

vaporlock

A Girl & Her Truck
Reaction score
Some states allow studded tires. In mine they do not. If they did I'm sure at least 3/4 of the stupid drivers would feel invincible and drive like its summer. They seem to believe that if they can get moving without much issue then they can just run the speed limit or faster. Until they have to stop. They tailgate change lanes quickly and they wonder when they hit the ditch. People here really make me wonder if they even think about anything when driving. We also have the over cautious drivers that will do 45 or less in the rain because they don't change their tires and hydroplane easily.

This is why I'm happy I finally have my own garage.

We have had studded tires probably since they where invented, they are legal everywhere except for one or two streets in the middle of Stockholm for some dumbass reason.
We don't have alot of "invincible people" but if one snowflake drops there's a bunch of people doing 40-45mph on the 65 even with proper snow tires, they're just not used to driving because all of spring, summer and fall they use public transportation.
Even if they take their sweet ass time to plow the freeway you can still easily do 50-55mph as long as you keep your distance, that's how the normal traffic flow is here.

I have a garage, it's litterally 80ft infront of where my truck is standing in the pic! Unfortunately my truck is about 1 or 2" to high to fit thru the garage door, plenty of space inside tho... :(

vaporlock

A Girl & Her Truck
Reaction score

Poor truck, it's slowly losing its ass...

vaporlock

A Girl & Her Truck
Reaction score
My group of friends and I would call that Performance Orientation and weight reduction. It's what's going on anytime on of our vehicles is broken down, or breaking.

Haha yeah that's some weight reduction... must suck for aerodynamics tho! :)