LG Billet inner door handle issues?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vince72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Anyone have issues with the inner door handles from LG billet besides me? The passenger side is very difficult to open from the inside and with the key. The drivers side opens not perfect but good enough.

Attachments

• IMG_3657.jpeg
    IMG_3657.jpeg
    335.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3652.jpeg
    IMG_3652.jpeg
    280.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3653.jpeg
    IMG_3653.jpeg
    224.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3655.jpeg
    IMG_3655.jpeg
    334.1 KB · Views: 11

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, that’s not good. It’s rubbing on the bezel. I don’t have mine installed yet so I can’t comment. Does it open fine without the bezel there?

fancyTBI

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m going to try and get mine installed this weekend. Hopefully I’ll have some answers too.

fancyTBI

Supporting Member
Reaction score
@vince72 i had a chance to install mine tonight; drivers side specifically. I had the same issue. My solution was to shorten up the door rod a bit (need to go a bit further) and also put a piece of rubber hose on the handle stopper.

It barely rubs the bezel when I open the door - hence the need to go back and shorten the rod a bit further.

I installed the billet door lock too and had to modify the plastic chassis as the OE door lock “pins” that slide in the handle have a narrower profile. I didn’t get a photo of the drivers side portion of this job but I will get one on the passenger. This may be caused by the Holley aftermarket handle because it slid fine in the cheap Dorman handle.

My door handle is also a bit loose. I think I’m going to install some rubber washers where the set screws are and hopefully that will tighten it up some. So I’ll ultimately be removing this handle over the weekend.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

vince72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. I emailed them and sent photos, they are going to send me out a replacement set once I have the set I will let you know if there is any changes