Suburban inner cargo door handle source

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kf4zht

Reaction score
The inside (between the doors) for the drivers side door on my 96 is broken. Mech works fine if I reach in and pull the bars, looks like the arm snapped.

I'm striking out finding a replacement anywhere but LMC - pn 37-0950. But for $80 that seems steep when I can replace every other exterior and interior door handle for the same money. I've messaged a couple people parting out trucks but most only want to sell the whole door, can't fault them.

Anyone know of another source, part number, etc? I think the OEM PN is 15977499, but that looks like its discontinued and the ebay listings are even higher than LMC.

EJ_74

Reaction score

kf4zht

Reaction score
There are lots of aftermarket ones on ebay but not with that exact part number. Looks like the same thing though

Not sure how I missed that in searching, but for $15 I'll give it a shot. A little concerned that it shows compatibility between models that other places show are different parts, but maybe its not a big deal