Complete brake overhaul project.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mysilvi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are you doing lines and hoses or just the hoses?

Doing just the hoses as the lines are still fine no leaks or wet spots present. The hoses even seem fine but they tend to break down from the inside and as for Duradontlast..lol...you aint kiding.

Mysilvi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lol I have heard of a couple things but I don't know anything for sure. That's why I was asking.

I'm just going to upgrade the hoses and change the fluid completely and replace the hardware and that should be good without any other mods.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What kind of options is there in direct swaps??

Just buy replacement calipers for a hd 2500 or 3500 and bolt them on, all there is to it. Those calipers have a larger pistion giving you more clamping force.

There is a sticky at the top of this forum with more info. You reuse your stock pads and rotors, just swap calipers. It would be worthwhile IMO since your changing fluid and bleeding everything....

Mysilvi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just buy replacement calipers for a hd 2500 or 3500 and bolt them on, all there is to it. Those calipers have a larger pistion giving you more clamping force.

There is a sticky at the top of this forum with more info. You reuse your stock pads and rotors, just swap calipers. It would be worthwhile IMO since your changing fluid and bleeding everything....

Hmmm, I am going to have to read this tonight and if its a direct bolt on makes scence then. Will it effect the ABS in any way???