CConlon's 97 Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CConlon692

Reaction score
Wheels and bigger tires before paint IMO. But Looks good.

Other thing I may do is just pick up a new set of all terrain tires for the stock z71 wheels & have them mounted right at the shop.

CConlon692

Reaction score
Making some good progress today on the old GMC. Got home late last night from my Vacation to Montana to see my uncle & came home to a pile of parts. Slept off the jet lag for the most part & got to work. 1st order of business was removing the plastic bedliner b/c tomorrow I'll be putting a roll on 1 in. I also had to remove it to make getting the tail lights out easier. Once that was done, I thew on the new smoked tail lights & I personally love them. With that out of the way, I put a Penco Yamaha/KTM racing decal on my window. It's my uncle's work out in Montana, pretty cool place so figured I'd represent his work out here in NY. Then I got the tow mirrors on & I gotta say they look & I love how functional they are. Things left to do: Install cab lights, clean the bed & do the bedliner. Next week (5/7/13) the truck goes for paint. Here's some pics, can't wait to get her painted with new wheels & tires :)

You must be registered for see images attach

CConlon692

Reaction score
Finally got the cab lights on, sadly gotta work on the wiring still. Decided to run 4 instead of 5 mainly b/c of my OCD not really liking odd numbers. Bedliner's still on hold too. Quick pic: