can you make a 305 fast

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zackyg

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks guys and yes this is the same kid. Im only 17 and the pizza boy business dosnt pay well so im short on cash. i guess i will just run the 305 till it dies

GA5700

Reaction score
thanks guys and yes this is the same kid. Im only 17 and the pizza boy business dosnt pay well so im short on cash. i guess i will just run the 305 till it dies

That's what I would do. In the meantime you could be contemplating on a replacement powerplant.

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
if you intercooled it you would get some really cheap hp....supercharged 5lbs boost non intercooled average about 75 hp...with the intercooler 150...worth while investment

i added all my parts on my 305...then built a 355 and swappped over all the bolt ons

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if you intercooled it you would get some really cheap hp....supercharged 5lbs boost non intercooled average about 75 hp...with the intercooler 150...worth while investment

i added all my parts on my 305...then built a 355 and swappped over all the bolt ons

I have a intercooler that I was going to fab up but after bagging the truck and putting wheel tubs in it just going to take more planning to do it. With the 50 shot of nitrous it really moves well

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have a intercooler that I was going to fab up but after bagging the truck and putting wheel tubs in it just going to take more planning to do it. With the 50 shot of nitrous it really moves well

Yeah I'll bet it does!