Cab high fiberglass shell for ecsb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6d8muscle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a Raven brand cab high shell. It's on my 98 ecsb. Pewter in color. Two keys, front slider, side windows slide open. Perfect shape. I would just rather have a snap down cover. Asking $350. Or trade for parts, guns, ammo? I'm in the St. Louis area. Pm me with questions. Here is my craigslist ad. Thanks!

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/pts/3705859764.html

jps4jeep

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Any way you want to deliver it to Boston? wanna trade for a marroon cap?

JK (unless you want to)

Seriously though, if you were closer I would be all over that, I've had a $100 mis-match craiglist cap for years and that one is the same color as my truck.

6d8muscle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Any way you want to deliver it to Boston? wanna trade for a marroon cap?

JK (unless you want to)

Seriously though, if you were closer I would be all over that, I've had a $100 mis-match craiglist cap for years and that one is the same color as my truck.

Dang Boston?? Nah cant deliver it that far. lol Too bad you aren't closer though!

jps4jeep

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Come-on.. think of it as an adventure!

Good Luck with the sale, your price is real good, especially if it looks as good as it does in the pics.

6d8muscle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Come-on.. think of it as an adventure!

Good Luck with the sale, your price is real good, especially if it looks as good as it does in the pics.

I do like road trips!!! Yep looks like new. Even the struts still keep the back glass up.

6d8muscle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Weekend bump. I forgot to mention its lined too. Also has a dome light in it.

6d8muscle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bump, it has to go. It's coming off and I don't want to store it. Shoot me an offer??

blueridgerobbie

RiverMonster
Reaction score
This figures.....I have a Marlin model 336 .35 caliber lever-action I would trade, but you are too dang far away.