2003 and 2006 Chevy Duramax both are red, crew cab, short bed, 4x4, completely custom

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have for sale a 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD crew cab, short bed, red in color, 4 wheel drive, custom 6" stack or stock exhaust with muffler delete (your choice of the two). I am the second owner of the truck and it has 122,000 easy miles. Some of the goodies include: power extension tow mirrors, professional spray in bed liner - very good looking, 20" Chrome Ultra Mako wheels on 33" Nitto Mud Grapplers, XD Series Torsion keys to bring the front end up and smooth out the ride, the 6" custom semi stack for looks and a wonderful deep sound, K@N air filter, custom painted Chevy emblem, two new batteries, I swapped my center console with a friend for a jump seat with console in front middle seat, for a different look and more space, steering wheel controls, tinted windows and Bose Stereo. The truck is in very good shape with very very few door dings that are not noticeable to most people, and the only thing wrong with the truck is that the tailgate handle and bezle is mssing but the tailgate still opens. The front end was also redone at the end of 2009 including new idle arm pitman arms and a front end alignment. I would consider partial trades for a 2000 - 2003 chevrolet or gmc 2500 4wd 6.0 litre extended cab or crew cab preferably red, white, black, or grey. I also have a 2006 Chevrolet Silverado Crew cab Duramax that has more options then this one and with less miles, it is also on craigslist. I am asking $23,500 but the price is negotiable, depending on whether someone wants the 20's or factory wheels on BF Goodrich Mud terrain 285/75R16
Give me a call anytime and leave a message if no answer.
270-556-7217 or 270-559-4981

Also:
2006 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Duramax Diesel 4 wheel drive. I am the second owner of this truck, the truck was ordered with every option available including leather seats, SUNROOF with bug screen, Bose 6 Disc CD player, power driver and passenger seats, heated driver and passenger seats, power folding mirrors, K@N Performance air filter, custom 16" wheels, and BF Goodrich 285/75R16 tires, XD Series Trosion keys, chrome nerf bars, billet grill, B@W hitch with gooseneck ball, electronic brake controler, bedliner, tinted windows, steering wheel controls, OnStar and XM satelite radio. This truck in very good condition and has 75,000 miles. I also have a 2006 Pilgrim Camper for sale and will make a package deal, and a 2003 Chevrolet Duramax basicall the same truck for sale on craigslist.
Give me a call anytime of day, leave message if no answer.
270-559-4981 or 270-556-7217

The 03:
You must be registered for see images attach

The 06:
You must be registered for see images attach

I can email or post more pics if need be just pm me, or call me or text the 556 number if you want to know more info.

GeneralLee01

Reaction score
I know this is an old thread and you probably already sold the truck but what wheels are those on the 06?