Brits 92 sierra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brits92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Get someone to pump all the r12 out...then buy the 44$ retro fit kit from anywhere has 134 fittings and three cans of freon...I did that in my 88 5 years ago..AC will freeze your balls or titts off....

Sent from my HUAWEI H881C using Tapatalk

You have to flush the whole system. N no im not gonna retrofitt.

brits92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Or 400grit wet sand... Then clear coat them...same with headlights...works best with duplicolor rim clear coat

I have buffed and buffed my headlights with toothpaste and restoring products n they seem to brighten em up but like a week later they look dull n yellow again so im gonna have to try the sanding. Do you have to pop any of the lights off?

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have buffed and buffed my headlights with toothpaste and restoring products n they seem to brighten em up but like a week later they look dull n yellow again so im gonna have to try the sanding. Do you have to pop any of the lights off?

I didn't on my z71.. They were horrible...wet sanded them for about 10_15 mins each ..use dawn dish soap in the water you spray on the headlights and make sure while your doing it use clean water to occasionally clean the headlights off and sand paper then spray soap water back on.. Before just degrease the headlight our whatever your wet sanding...you can also do this to the tailgate banner

woody31

Banned
Reaction score
you could do the smoke/ tinted tail lights,,but be careful,,in my small town,,population 576,,the 3 cops have nothing to do except stop speeders and dark tinted cars/trucks,,im sure they would have something to say about them,,,truck is looking good,,,

brits92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Forgot to post these a while ago when I did em but I painted my center caps.
You must be registered for see images attach

brits92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images