Brits 92 sierra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Painted the hood, roof, and 2 front fenders. And got a brand new passenger side door cause the door was dented. Next to be painted will the the whole bed and driver side door.
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

The beauty 400
Good to see you back. Looks great. Any other mods since october

That Green Jimmy

brits92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nope. Ive been working on the paint. But tax return is gonna be awesome! I only had enough for tires last year. This year im thinking about putting in a decent system thats better than my 2 dash speakers. Ill eventually do my headliner and then maybe adding some black diamond plate somewhere hehehe

The beauty 400

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
^^ headliners in these things are pretty easy to do yourself. Just buy some fabric and glue, scrape all the old off your board, and glue the new on.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
This truck looks awesome, that color is amazing. What size tires are on it? They fill the fender gaps nice!

brits92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^^ headliners in these things are pretty easy to do yourself. Just buy some fabric and glue, scrape all the old off your board, and glue the new on.
I've got the fabric and ive had it for months now lol just gotta slip it out n do it all.
This truck looks awesome, that color is amazing. What size tires are on it? They fill the fender gaps nice!
Those are 31x10.50r15 only spot the rub is the fender liner but thats turned all the way to the right and also because its cracked n pokes out a little bit.

I think some sport wheels would look good!
I want new wheels i just seriously dont have a clue what i want.

The beauty 400

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
I've got the fabric and ive had it for months now lol just gotta slip it out n do it all.

Those are 31x10.50r15 only spot the rub is the fender liner but thats turned all the way to the right and also because its cracked n pokes out a little bit.

I want new wheels i just seriously dont have a clue what i want.

The beauty 400

They look way bigger than 31's, I guess because of it being a RCSB. I loved the way my 31's looked on my truck, now I'm on 265's when I stepped up from 15's to 17's. They're a bit bigger but still don't rub.

brits92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They look way bigger than 31's, I guess because of it being a RCSB. I loved the way my 31's looked on my truck, now I'm on 265's when I stepped up from 15's to 17's. They're a bit bigger but still don't rub.
Is yours lifted or leveled at all? Im still at stock height but Im thinking about raising the front about 2 inches n figure that will solve any issue of rubbing. Or hell i might just do the 4in spindle lift ive always wanted. Maybe when these ware down ill get some 17s and see what else i can stuff under it.... [emoji15]

The beauty 400

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Is yours lifted or leveled at all? Im still at stock height but Im thinking about raising the front about 2 inches n figure that will solve any issue of rubbing. Or hell i might just do the 4in spindle lift ive always wanted. Maybe when these ware down ill get some 17s and see what else i can stuff under it.... [emoji15]

The beauty 400

Twist in coil spacers from O'reilly's about 2" higher up front, but my springs were super worn