Braided brake lines

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
i tell ya what, u get skyjacker, and i've got the ORD..... i paid $120 shipped if you can get the SJ for that and it's a simple fit... then go for it. should be good to give oppinions on both for those who look into it also

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
Ya that's close to what the Skyjacker's come out to for all three lines with the coupon, time to put some money into the checking account haha

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya that's close to what the Skyjacker's come out to for all three lines with the coupon, time to put some money into the checking account haha

Stay off my corner an go find your own. I can't afford the competition....

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
Well I finally got my Skyjacker lines in!

You must be registered for see images attach

Now my question is how do I replace the brake fluid? It definitely needs all new fluid but I've never done that before. Anybody feel like writing down the steps? :help:

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just bleed it till clean fluid comes out after you change the lines. You will loose a good bit while changing the lines anyway.

The problem will be the back will still have old fluid. You should probably change all the lines at the same time, that way you get all the fluid changed too