LMC Truck or InLine Tube Brake Lines?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B-Lake

Reaction score
I’m going to replace the brake lines on a ‘90 Silverado (Reg Cab/2WD). Anyone have any experience with the brake lines from either company?

Any feedback would be great.

Das Hatt

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used In Line Tube for my 92 RCLB. I only did the rear lines that run across the axle. Got to them in Stainless Steel. No issues and they look and fit great. They're connected to the braking system with the Russell Steel Braided Hose.

95OBSMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Never used LMC for brake lines. however I have used inline tube for years for Cadillac restorations and a few other type of vehicles, I have bought all of my fittings, tubing etc.. from them and there quality is excellent, as with any place you would get "pre-bent" lines there will be some adjusting you will have to do by hand, i.e. slight bending to fit as the factory had them.

The "patterns" that inline tube use are of actual brake lines as found on the vehicles that they have listed, if you are going to bend and flare you own, again there tubing and fittings are of excellent quality! I also have all my flexible lines made from there stainless braided line with any style end(s) that you would need.

There stainless lines are second to none, but there standard lines are excellent as well with a protective coating that is very durable against the elements!

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Never used either, but my gut says Inline-Tube.

Keeper

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No LMC experience, because Inline tube has never made me think about looking elsewhere.... really good stuff

89RCLB

I'm Awesome...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
X2 on using InLine Tube, Prices were reasonable, IMO, and easy to install.
On my 1989 GMC:
You must be registered for see images attach