blue_92_sierra's bagged ecsb build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
There is a group for us up here that might make it down, looks like an awesome show to attend. 36hrs of driving for us would be a sweet road trip too lol

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
97boetie is that at the Cherokee park? I think me and my wife might try and make it. Thats in April?

P S. I saw your truck quite a few times in the 2014 layd out in the park youtube video. Lol. Looking good.

Last edited:

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I wish it wasn't so far from me, I would like to go to it as well, but it's 600 miles from me.

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
97boetie is that at the Cherokee park? I think me and my wife might try and make it. Thats in April?

P S. I saw your truck quite a few times in the 2014 layd out in the park youtube video. Lol. Looking good.

Yea thats it. You should go, there is a few of us on here that meet up while we're there

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Our hotel rooms are booked, I hope work doesn't get in the way!!

Got a few pics of what a friend has been working on for me. Wanted to ditch the roll pan and go with a bumper again. The bumper has been smoothed and sectioned, keeping the factory look but so it doesn't stick out as far as a normal stock bumper would. Can't wait to throw it on.

You must be registered for see images attach