blue_92_sierra's bagged ecsb build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Getting stuff done finally..

You must be registered for see images attach

Layed90

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What products are you using for the dash, SEM? Looks great. Next on my to do list. Great contrast.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Youtube SEM color coat. It tells you everything you need. I got the SEM soap, plastic and vinyl prep, the SEM sand free adhesion spray, and the color I used was SEM landau black

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Wow! Almost 2 years since I posted in this thread. Truck looks great!
The upholstery shop did a nice job! Very nice! Stitch lines are straight & that french seam on the seat couldn't be more perfect! And it looks like they spent some time to properly trim the foam from under the vinyl (leather?) at the top of the doors where the window felts attaches. Time consuming, but it's little details like that, that can make or break the finished quality of the project.
Somebody knows what they're doing!
I'd have no problem with that project going out the door with my name on it! Well done!
The dye job looks like you've got the process down! Nothing more important than the prep, for sure. Big thumbs up!

Layed90

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What's the difference between satin black and landau? They look very similar. Looking for that factory look.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Wow! Almost 2 years since I posted in this thread. Truck looks great!
The upholstery shop did a nice job! Very nice! Stitch lines are straight & that french seam on the seat couldn't be more perfect! And it looks like they spent some time to properly trim the foam from under the vinyl (leather?) at the top of the doors where the window felts attaches. Time consuming, but it's little details like that, that can make or break the finished quality of the project.
Somebody knows what they're doing!
I'd have no problem with that project going out the door with my name on it! Well done!
The dye job looks like you've got the process down! Nothing more important than the prep, for sure. Big thumbs up!

Thanks man! Pretty happy with the turn out on my seats and door panels. Just gotta paint my center console and start putting the interior back together.