Blue 95's Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How much lower do you think you could go with the keys?

Adam

I would safely say another .5" maybe another 1", but then I run the risk of CV bind and definitely need to change shocks as well and it not aligning well.

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
truck looks great!! just curiouse though..........after driving it lifted then dropping her down how do you like it and what do you prefer now?

Does it handle better or maybe better MPG? im sitting on the fence here wanting to drop mine atleast back to stock but soooooooooo unsure about it

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
truck looks great!! just curiouse though..........after driving it lifted then dropping her down how do you like it and what do you prefer now?

Does it handle better or maybe better MPG? im sitting on the fence here wanting to drop mine atleast back to stock but soooooooooo unsure about it

:nono: read your sig :lol:

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's funny cause everytime I think about dropping the truck, I hear a voice in the back of my head sayin!!

QUOTE=oohunter04oo;589456]:nono: read your sig :lol:[/QUOTE]

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
That's funny cause everytime I think about dropping the truck, I hear a voice in the back of my head sayin!!

QUOTE=oohunter04oo;589456]:nono: read your sig :lol:
[/QUOTE]

:lmao: you really need two separate trucks! A lowered 4wd and a lifted 2wd!!!!

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Everytime I see my truck leveled and the 285's I miss it, but the ride, look, feel, and feel of riding low is awesome. My mpg gain was so worth it, avg about 18 all hwy.

The shorter tires have helped accel too.

I wouldn't go back just lower.

Handling is awesome and will be better when I continue freshing up the front end, some parts have 192K on them.

I want to build an NBS 2500hd 6.0 truck and will level it up when I get money in the future to compliment this truck.

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's what I miss the most is the handling , I miss my 90 that was dropped 4/6 with a 383 stroker . That was fun to drive. I feel like I'm driving a big float now.

But I do like my 4 inches

Of lift lol

Sent from my fire breathing IMCA Modified IPhone

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not much change lately, but I graduate in less than 2 weeks and have a job lined out already, so with more time and money the truck will be getting love.

As of now I have some esky cluster guage needles waiting to go in and some NBS front seats...and a temp/comp mirror.