Black Coffee's 98' RCSB 4wd build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn straight! Yeah it looked good! BUT yours looks great the way it is! Yeah it freaked me out never had such an explosion of coolant before ha it was a mess.
That camo dip **** is friggen cool! Watching them do the shotgun stock was legit! I might do that for some **** around the house, I don't know about the interior though.
Pretty sure I'm gonna find some better fold down mirrors at the junk yard and reupholster them in the same camo. Then maybe parts of the doors but other then that, I want it all the OEM saddle tan.

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think I might do my golf cart in this camo now haha, I've never seen this before.

You must be registered for see images

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Last picture before it comes back lookin like a different truck.
From yesterday, just wanted to show yall my rack.

You must be registered for see images

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Teaser of work accomplishd, Storm grey metallic on black. Looks really slick. I'm happy with the outcome. Lots of new parts and pieces, grey interior out of a burban with power captain seats, sliding rear window, diesel bumper, new hvac unit, lots of other ****.
I have about a hundred pictures to post.