Black Coffee's 98' RCSB 4wd build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Engine is running and seems very happy and pleasent. Need to figure out the A/C not working, get the tires wheels on here, get the truck an alignment, put in my temporary pioneer deck, put on my bumper, get a new black grille, and my red/black bowtie on the front. Need some new windsheild wipers, need to transfer over my HID's or get new ones. Need to clean the headlights, need to remove the bed, and last but very not least do the exhaust, still rockin the old rusted out ****. That is the stuff I hope to accomplish in the next couple weeks.

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Engine is running and seems very happy and pleasent. Need to figure out the A/C not working, get the tires wheels on here, get the truck an alignment, put in my temporary pioneer deck, put on my bumper, get a new black grille, and my red/black bowtie on the front. Need some new windsheild wipers, need to transfer over my HID's or get new ones. Need to clean the headlights, need to remove the bed, and last but very not least do the exhaust, still rockin the old rusted out ****. That is the stuff I hope to accomplish in the next couple weeks.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Gave it some character today, tires wheels dirty South Son!

I think I'm gonna name it Dixie Chicken..

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh just for personal reference, bled the breaks today. Replaced lug nuts, added 1 locking nut on each wheel, and I need replace a stud for the wheel on the front passanger side.

Doing the exhaust tomorrow =D

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks good with the new tires and wheels on it, the black bumper will only make it better. Looking forward to seeing the camo headliner!

Looks like some door pins & bushings are needed too.

How are the CV angles, seems like it needs to be leveled out some more, it could be just the picture too?

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well just so yall know, the shocks are total ****, the steering wheel is side ways so I'm guessing it needs an alignment or somethings not right (it was like this when I got it, so its not that I put the wheels on wrong) the drivers door is yeah pretty ****** up it also doesn't ever want to close. The rear window is shot as well ha. BUT, I'll be picking it up at 4 today with the exhaust done so I'm excited, all with good time! I feel like the truck is really starting to come along and I feel like I'm getting a lot done in a small amount of time. I went to the junkyard today and found a few possible beds. I think I could pick one up with a tailgate and lights for like $200.00 with no dents. I also found a couple tan power captain seats for $38.00 a piece but they were kind of rough so, I'm junk gonna keep going and looking. So for $300.00 I could possibly make a HUGE difference to the vehicle so that made me happy.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thats how its done man, one step at a time. You atleast seem to have one trick down that most people dont. You will wait and get what you want the first time.